We are moving towards a more globalized and digital future, which means that operations will have a bigger focus on sustainability, flexibility, and mobility. As new challenges enter we need to tackle them in the best way possible. We believe in continuous development for the individual, team, and Scania as an organization. We value competence development highly and at Scania, you have great continued career opportunities.
At Scania, we are happy to work with an agile way of working where the individual is allowed to influence one's duties to a large extent, giving freedom and greater responsibility. Something that permeates the business is the work of programming in teams – Mob programming or pair programming which keeps the creativity, competence development, and team spirit alive.
For a better tomorrow
We are committed to a better tomorrow by enabling future connected and autonomous systems and vehicles so we can replace the driver in heavy vehicles, buses, and trucks. And now, when Scania, part of Traton Group, amongst others will install and operate a high-performance public charging network for electric trucks in Europe, our quest for change has stepped up. Join us by working for the future – today!
What do you want to do?
Depending on the group your skill set matches the best and your own interest, you can contribute work with embedded systems in one or more of these areas:
- Software platform to High-Performance ECU systems in our vehicles e.g. Central Vehicle Gateway, Cockpit, Connectivity, and Autonomous vehicle software platforms
- Sensors for a self-driving system - Sensor techniques such as radar, lidar, and camera
- Our embedded high performance control units. We are building applications for remote vehicle control, data streaming, edge analytics and a lot more.
- Securing network performance and software platform effectiveness
- Contribute to enabling engineering productivity by developing user friendly tools and an efficient CI/CD for application developers
- further strengthen the automated integration tests for our high performance platforms
If you’re interested in working with embedded systems at Scania – let us know!
This is an open advertisement, where we will match your profile to current needs and groups within Scania Research & Development (R&D).
We will review your application within a week and interviews will be held continuously. Don´t wait till tomorrow – apply today! The very last day is September 26thScania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com.